EBOS 2016 Dates:
Saturday – Sunday, June 4 – 5 and June 11 – 12, 2016
Early Bird Rate Registration Open: February 1, 2016
Early Bird Rate Registration Closed: February 20, 2016
Standard Rate Registration Open: February 21, 2016
Standard Rate Registration Closed: March 20, 2016
*Should you register to participate in EBOS 2016 after March 20, 2016, you will not be included in the printed Artists’ Directory and our new EBOS 2016 Mobile App. However, you will still be able to participate in EBOS 2016, and you will be included in all other EBOS 2016 publicity materials, Pro Arts’ website, online gallery, blog and social media.
What do you get when you register for EBOS 2016?
• Expanded audience for your art in the form of visits from curators, collectors and the general public
• 2” x 2” (300dpi) full color image listing in our NEW look Artists’ Directory
• Listing on our NEW EBOS 2016 Online Gallery via contact information, artist statement and up to 10 images of artwork
• Listing in our NEW EBOS 2016 Mobile App, connecting in real time artists and the public
• Access to EBOS 2016 NEW online forum and peer-to-peer centered dialogue (www.proartsgallery.org/forums)
• Access to NEW interactive, digital content, specifically targeting EBOS 2016 registered participants (podcasts of interview with artists, videos of studios visits with select EBOS 2016 artists, etc.)
• Access to workshops, gallery talks and panels, specifically tailored to serve EBOS 2016 participants’ needs
• Acknowledgment of all participating artists and organizational partners as co-sponsor in all EBOS 2016 marketing and publicity materials, Artists’ Directory, Pro Arts’ social media, and Pro Arts’ website
*Due to the increase in numbers of participants in EBOS, Pro Arts is no longer able to accommodate and host a preview exhibition at our gallery downtown. Instead, we are committed to reaching large, new audiences through stepping up our marketing and promotional efforts, all aiming at ensuring a spectacular, engaging and fun experience for everyone involved in EBOS 2016!
|Collective (of 5+ Artists)||$750 total||$1,000 total|
|Commericial Art Galleries||$140||$170|
|Artist-Centered Organizations and Art Consultants||$140||$170|
If you are a collective of 5+, please contact Soleil at soleil (at) proartsgallery.org to discuss online gallery set-up and payment options.
*You may register after the given deadlines, but you will not be featured in the printed Artists’ Directory. You will, however, be included on all other EBOS 2016 publicity materials, Pro Arts’ website, blog, and social media and new EBOS 2016 mobile app. No refunds.