EAST BAY OPEN STUDIOS 2010
June 5 - 6 and 12 - 13, 11 - 6 p.m.
During the first two weekends in June, June 5-6 and June 12-13, and throughout the year by
appointment, East Bay Open Studios connects the public with over 400 artists in 14 cities in the
East Bay. Since 1979, this event remains the largest art event in the region and draws an annual
audience over 50,000!
How to plan your studio tour:
- Pick up a copy of the Directory of East Bay Arts, the event publication that profiles participating artists and includes maps, an East Bay Arts Index of local arts organizations, galleries, venues and artist groups, and the 12 month East Bay Arts Calendar. Directories are available at Pro Arts and are distributed in the East Bay Express, first week in June.
- Go to the Preview Exhibition that showcases artwork from each of the over 400 participating artists. New in 2010, Pro Arts collaborates with the Berkeley Art Center and Richmond Art Center to present the Preview Exhibition across three celebrated art spaces.
- Pick-up Artists' invitations and announcements.
- Attend Open Studios Events.
- Follow open studio street signs and banners on event days, or take a curator's tour.
- Log on to the Pro Arts Online Gallery for all your 2010 East Bay Open Studios information, listings, maps and more! Each participating artist has a fully searchable personalized webpage with image gallery.